1. GENERAL INFORMATION
METAF14, S.L. (From now “META F14"), with address in Calle Ronda de la Fuente 700, 28860 Paracuellos de Jarama, Madrid and provided with C.Í.F. B-6603115. Inscribed in the Madrid's Commercial Registry, TOMO 37.798, LIBRO 0, FOLIO 4, Section 8, Paper number M-673318, inscription 2ª, is the owner of the website with name www.olecar.es and the Olécar Rent service, rent a car services (from now and jointly, the “service”) .
2. ¿WHAT TYPE OF DATA TREAT META F14?.
Depending on the services you request, or if you use our Website or contract our services in person at our establishment, META F14 will need to process the following categories of data:
- Your identifying information (for example, your name and surname, your ID or passport number, your date of birth, age, date of issue and expiration of your driving license, or your nationality).
-Your contact information (for example, your address, your email address or your telephone number).
-Your professional data (for example, your professional category in the case that we contract with you or your company, or information about your training and professional experience that you publish in your CV, in case you send it to us to apply in an offer of work of META F14).
- Your economic data (for example, your fiscal and banking data, for billing and payment purposes, or to formalize your contract with us).
3. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
META F14 collects and treats manually and / or automated the data you provide us for the purposes accepted in each case. Among these purposes, we can arrange and process your data in order to:
- Manage the contracting and provision of vehicle leasing services that you have requested.
- Manage billing and payment management of our services.
- Resolve all informative inquiries and respond to requests made to us through our Website or our profile pages on social networks.
- Send you informative and commercial communications about the services offered by META F14.
- Develop activities specific to META F14's business management, including contacts with suppliers, purchases, supplies, billing and payments, human resources management, and so on.
- In the case that you send us your CV or you register in the different offers that we can publish, we will treat your data in order to manage your candidacy and, if necessary, carry out the necessary activities for selection and contracting.
4. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
META F14 will store your personal data only for a period of time that is reasonably necessary, taking into account the needs to resolve issues and problems that arise, lend our services and comply with the requirements of current regulations. We can keep personal data for a reasonable period of time even after you stop using our service, if required by Public Organizations and Administrations, public officials and authorities in the exercise of their functions, Judges or Courts, in which case Personal data will be blocked from all META F14 systems.
5. WHAT LEGITIMES US TO TREAT YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy of META F14 for the treatment of personal data collected through the Website or our Olécar Rent service is covered by the prior, specific, informed and unambiguous consent given by the Users to process their data for the purposes indicated above:
- The treatment of your data to manage the contracting of our rent a car services. It is necessary to facilitate its provision in accordance with what you have requested. The basis on which we treat these data is your consent and the execution of a service contract that you have agreed to subscribe with us to offer our services.
- The treatment of your data to manage the billing, payment and financing of our services is necessary to fulfill your provision. The basis on which we treat these data is your consent and the execution of a service contract that you have agreed to subscribe with us to offer our services.
- The treatment of your identifying and contact information to resolve your queries through our Website or social networks is necessary for us to provide you with information about our Service. The basis on which we treat this data is our legitimate business interest.
- The treatment of your identifying and contact information to send you informative communications is necessary so that you are informed in an updated way about our services. The basis on which we treat this data is your consent.
- The treatment of your economic and professional data as a candidate, worker, collaborator or META F14 provider is necessary to manage your hiring, if applicable. The basis on which we treat these data is your consent and, where appropriate, your contract with us.
6. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
META F14 may share your personal data with third parties, only when such assignments are necessary to provide our services, and can be accessed both by META F14 staff and by those third parties whose services we contract. In particular, your personal data may be transferred to information technology service providers, who provide us with technological services necessary for the maintenance of our Service and our Website, as well as our external agency, in order to provide the services that we have hired. Likewise, we may share your data to comply with our legal obligations, or for communication purposes, to asset and credit solvency information files, for any type of non-payment of the contracted renting services, and prior unsatisfactory payment request. In particular, META F14 may share your data with the following entities:
- Bodies and Public Administrations, Judges and Courts when required by tax, labor or any other applicable legal regulation;
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of our services;
- Data processing companies: providers of storage services for cloud databases (cloud computing), as well as external agencies that provide us with accounting, billing, human resources and other company management services, and for which META F14 has signed the corresponding contracts for the treatment.
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. META F14 guarantees that it has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required and appropriate to our Service, and has installed all means and measures of a technical, personal and organizational nature at its disposal to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information, as well as to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
Both to offer you our Website and to provide you with the Olécar Rent service, we implement security measures such as encryption and access control procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access to data and guarantee your confidentiality. We also make sure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information.
Any violation of the security of personal data will be immediately notified by META F14 to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
META F14 is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data, and therefore guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise your rights by sending an email to our address email@example.com, properly identifying and clearly indicating the purpose of your request.
With a particular nature, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access: you have rights to find out what type of data we are provcessing and how we are processing it;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the correction of your personal data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete;
- Right of suppression: you can ask us to suppress your personal data when you consider that your treatment is unnecessary or illegitimate;
- Right of limitation: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Right of Portability: you have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that you have given us, in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read by an automatic device, as well as to transmit them to other responsible for the treatment;
- Right of opposition: you can ask us to stop treating your data based on a legal basis in relation to your person or if it affects you in a meaningful way, unless the treatment is necessary for reasons of public interest;
- You have the right to oppose the automated processing of your data, including your treatment for profiling, which produces legal effects on you or affects you in a significant way; - You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data through the link http://www.agpd.es, through the telephone 901 100 099 or by mail at the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data, Jorge Juan Street No. 6, 28001 Madrid.
9. COOKIES POLICY
Types and purpose of cookies used:
Analysis cookies: are those used by META F14 or owned by third parties and that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the Users of the Website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the Website.
Advertising cookies: are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the Website, including obtaining browsing profiles that allow obtaining information about the behavior of users, allowing the content of advertising to be adjusted so that this is relevant to them.
Configuration of cookies:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#ie=ie-11
When it deems appropriate, META F14 may modify this policy, being the responsibility of the user to periodically consult the current policy at all times.